- So Clever Is ThIs Cat Who Taught Himself This To Do This!
- How To Help A Choking Cat! This Is Super Important To Know!
- Have You Seen The Epic Cats Video Series? You Will Want To After Seeing This
- Puss Trapped In Deep Well.Massive Effort-Amazing Footage As They Fight For His Life!
- 13 Black Cats Of Lucky.Funny.Cute & More for Friday The 13th
How To Know When It’s Time To Say Goodbye To Our Loved Cats
There is no single rule that can be followed for when it is time to help your best friend “cross the rainbow bridge.” Getting full information from your veterinarian on the medical conditions that your loved one may face is vital for doing what is best for your pet. You may also benefit from having a caring friend who is not as emotionally involved as we are in this time and situation as you are to help you gain perspective and really “see” what is happening with your Loved Cat.
Remember that pets live in the moment. One of the most wonderful things about animals is how they embrace the present. Every time I walk into my house, my faithful Vizsla throws a one-dog ticker tape parade. The fact that I have entered the house thousands of times before, or that I will leave again in a few hours, means nothing. All that matters to him is the joy that he feels right now.
When our pets are suffering, they don’t reflect on all the great days they have had before, or ponder what the future will bring. All they know is how they feel today. By considering this perspective, we can see the world more clearly through their eyes. And their eyes are what matter.
Please go to the next page for the last helpful information for you