- List Of 8 Funny Pics Here Is Feelings Cat Owners Can Relate Too Well!
- These Cats Don’t Fit, But Hold On, Just Move 1 More Foot..OK I’m In!
- Crazy Cat Dudes,This You Will Relate To! Tis’ Amusing Though!
- [Cute Alert]Little Orphan Kitten Adopts A Extra Tiny Kitten.4 Sweet Pics
- Warning:Anti-Inflamatory Creams we use can be fatal to our Cats
Fortunately she spent the night in the care of PAWS’ veterinary team, and the foster applications came rolling in as her picture was shared. On Thursday, Backpack left the clinic to go live with her new foster mom.
This photo taken after her arrival shows her resting on the floor of her new home, looking a bit scared but more comfortable.
PAWS”So far, so good,” her foster mom wrote. “She has been here a few minutes and is exploring her room. Next up, something delicious to eat!”
It’s amazing what just one day of love can do. Hoping soon Backpack will finally feel safe at her new foster home — and receive the love, care and affection that this battered little cat so needs.
PAWS isn’t quite sure what sort of home Backpack needs yet, but if you’re interested in adopting her, you can email email@example.com.
PAWS also has many other animals just like Backpack who need a good foster home, so if you’d like to help, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Faith For All Animals!