- This Is My Tap Fanatic Cat Clover & Sneaky Who Adopted Us
- It Was A No Brainer For Me Show You This Video!
- Funny As Little Lad Has A “situation” In This Short But Sweet Video!
- Take 3 Minutes To Do Yourself A Favor|See This Cool Cat Video
- List Of 8 Funny Pics Here Is Feelings Cat Owners Can Relate Too Well!
[Deadly To Cats] A Sad Story With A Huge Warning Of How,What & Why!
Little Misto was just sitting on the window ledge when this happened.
Some lilies in a vase that a friend had given to Elizabeth as a gift when the bright orange pollen started l chain reaction for them.
The pollen started to get on his face. Elizabeth didn’t think anything of it, and she shared a photo of her kitten to social media after the “pollen wouldn’t come off” of his face. This is what everything changed in an instant. To her horror, friends started commenting that she needed to stop what she was doing and rush Misto to the vet immediately. In case you are not aware, lilies are extremely poisonous to both felines and canines, which can result in death if the deadly pollen is ingested.
Please go to the next part of this story too see what can be done