- Helping Your New Or Just Shy Kitty Feel Happy & Safe
- Another Classic And So Clever Dear Kitten|Very Shwweeettt
- I’ve cried & Im moved by this Doggy story of love,hope and trust.
- Gorilla Mourns His Best Friend,A Kitten Died & He Was Told.This Is A Reaction I have Never Seen
- Cats Do Not Always Land On Their Feet When Fall?|See Why They Don’t
[article] Texas – 76-year-old man was put in jail for feeding stray cats.Where the hell is Compassion for anyone or anything gone.
I read this and was horrified at the way they (The County) are trying to stop more Cats coming…But they just don’t understand how Cats work,they will always come in to find or be given tidbits,I think its plain disgraceful to do this to David!
Just this week,76 yr old David Parton was released from the Cooke County Correctional Center after spending nine days in jail for refusing to pay the $900 fine that came along with feeding the cats.
Parton has been feeding stray cats in his area for over ten years. However his local government would rather have the cats starve, so they have given him numerous fines for breaking a city ordinance against feeding stray animals. Parton has refused to pay the fines because he understandably believes that they are ridiculous and unjust.
“God told me to keep feeding them and leave the consequences to Him,”
When asked if he would pay the fines if he had the money, Parton said, “Oh, no, if I had a million dollars I wouldn’t have paid it Hell, no. No! And I told them I’d sit it out in jail. I did, that’s why I went to jail, I wouldn’t pay the fine. That law is not right,” he said.
- 1. Intro